Patton SmartNode SN4970/4E15VR/EUI Summary
The SmartNode™ 4970 VoIP Gateway offers Enterprises a cost-effective solution to IP-enable their legacy PBX systems. Evolving from Patton’s award winning SmartNode 4940 Series, the next generation SmartNode 4970 Series comes now with IPv6 upgradeable hardware.
Like every SmartNode™, the SN4970 supports every industry-standard CODEC to deliver toll-quality voice on every call. The Unified Communications Agent™ (UCA) provides any-to-any multi-path switching (simultaneous SIP, H.323, ISDN, and POTS calls with routing and conversion between TDM/PSTN and IP/Ethernet networks—plus T.38 and SuperG3 FAX). VoIP-over-VPN with voice encryption provides secure voice and data via IPsec with AES/DES strong encryption and automated keying via Internet Key Exchange (IKE). In addition, advanced call-router functionality includes least-cost call routing with flexible dialed-number plan support.
The SmartNode survivability suite offers PSTN fallback to ensure business continuity in case the IP network fails. Furthermore, SmartNode’s unique high-precision clock delivers first-line IP telephony service in demanding ISDN and DECT environments with reliable FAX and modem performance. In addition, SmartNode delivers a smooth transition to VoIP with strong number portability support accepting incoming calls from the PSTN throughout the VoIP service provider’s number porting process.
Preserve investments in legacy phone equipment while taking the next steps toward unified communications with the SN4970 VoIP Gateway. Providing 1 to 4 T1/E1/PRI and a 10/100/1000 Ethernet for up to 120 VoIP calls, the SN4970 delivers a reliable, cost-effective solution for the Enterprise.
Patton SmartNode SN4970/4E15VR/EUI Core Features
15 to 120 VoIP calls with up to four T1/E1/PRI ports and a single Gigabit Ethernet port.
Proven Interoperability SIP interop with major IP PBX, Softswitch and VoIP Service Providers. Over 100,000 SmartNode deployments worldwide. ISDN/PSTN compliance in nearly every country.
Transparent Telephony features complex number manipulation and mapping for seamless integration with existing infrastructures, CLIP, CLIR, hold, transfer and much more.
High Precision Clock delivers DECT PBX interoperability with reliable fax performance.
Patton SmartNode SN4970/4E15VR/EUI Technical Specifications
- Up to four T1/E1/PRI ports (NE/TE)
- Signaling support (ISDN DSS-1, NI-2, Q.SIG, CAS Robbed bit loop and ground start, E&M, immediate, wink, double wink)
- ISDN AOC/ECT
- ISDN speech, audio & data (Fax Gr 4, UDI 64, RDI64)
- ISDN supplementary services
- CAS protocols: RBS (Loop start, ground start, E&M wink, intermediate, double-wink) and R2/MFC-R2 (Q.400–Q.490 and Configurable country profiles), fallback-relays on 4 port versions
- SIPv2 (SIP Info, Update, PRACK, Privacy, Refer)
- H.323v4 (H.235, Early H.245, H.245 tunneling, fast-connect)
- Codec G.711 a-law/mu-law
- T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- G.711 transparent fax and bypass
- 128 ms echo cancellation
Call Routing and Services
- Regular expression call routing and manipulation
- number blocking
- digit collection
- distribution and hunt groups
- One 10/100/1000 TX Ethernet Port
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console & remote Telnet access
- HTTP/TFTP configuration & firmware loading
- SNMP MIB II and product MIB
- Secure autoprovisioning for both firmware & unit/subscriber configuration
- Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
- External Power: 100–240VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Desktop metal chassis
- < 30 oz (850g)
- < 15W
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Up to 90%, non-condensing
- EMC: EN55022 and EN5502
- Safety: EN 60950
- FCC Part 15 Class A; Part 68; CS-03
Patton SmartNode SN4970/4E15VR/EUI Diagrams
Price in USD: from 0.00$
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?