GXV3651_FHD High Definition IP Camera
The GXV3651_FHD is a next generation High Definition IP camera of power and innovation. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression (1080p resolution) with excellent image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth, industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The GXV3651_FHD can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. The GXV3651_FHD is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments.
- Cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression (D1 resolution) with excellent image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth
- SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer
- High quality 5 Megapixels CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 1080p resolution
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output, RS485
- 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- USB 2.0 port and SD slot for storage/wireless network card
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
- Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the Internet or corporate network.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?