GXV3601_LL Low-Light IP Camera
The GXV3601_LL is an advanced H.264 SIP camera that utilizes high-quality, state of art CMOS sensors with exceptional quality under low light conditions. The GXV3601_LL offers improved surveillance protection and monitoring for large premises and/or remote places with restricted artificial light. H.264 real time video compression with excellent clarity combined with industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming provide unrivaled flexibility by allowing real-time video streaming onto Grandstream’s other GXV endpoints. Integrated PoE, embedded analytics, and large pre and post-event recording buffer make this product an ideal solutions for monitoring low light environments.
- High quality CMOS progressive sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality even under low light conditions
- Support advanced real-time H.264 (with multi-streaming-rate) and Motion JPEG at D1 resolution, variable bitrate & frame rate, and video watermark
- Support sensor alarm input, relay output, USB, SD, integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), and 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer.
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview over Windows OS based PC
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
- Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the Internet or corporate network.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?