4 Port BRI Module
The BF4S0 Module is a 4 port BRI / ISDN Module for the berofix Baseboards.
Each port of the BF4S0 can be configured as NT (Network Termination) or TE (Terminal Equipment). In both modes, each port can operate in Point-to-Multi-Point (PMP) or in Point-to Point (PTP) mode. The switching of the TE / NT mode and the switch off the termination resistors can easily be set in the software (Jumper Free) which makes the troublesome reposition jumpers unnecessary.
- 4 BRI (S0) ISDN Ports
- Each Port configurable as NT or TE with PIN interchanging
- Termination Resistors (100 ohm) per line
- TE/NT mode and Termination is selectable via software (Jumperfree)
- Layer 2 is Q.921 and Layer 3 is Q.931 (EuroISDN DSS1) compatible
- DSS1 Feature set: CLIP/No-Screening, CLIR, COLP, UUS, MCID, CD, CNIP
- Q.SIG feature set: CNIP
- Dimension: 105 x 46 x 9 mm
- Weight: < 40g
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C
- CE and TBR-3 compliance (ISDN BRI)